Due to the latest epidemic development, the Education Bureau announced all schools in Hong Kong would resume classes on 2 March the earliest pending further assessment.
In the light of class suspension, the S1 Discretionary Places First Interview scheduled on 8 February (Saturday) will be postponed. If classes resume on 2 March, the interview will be held on 7 March (Saturday). The interview time, reporting time, venue and grouping remain unchanged.
The school will adopt the following preventive measures against communicable diseases:
- All candidates and teachers should wear surgical masks.
- All candidates are required to check their body temperature upon arrival.
- The number of waiting areas for interview will be increased.
- In the preparation room, candidates’ chairs and desks will be arranged in an appropriate distance.
- During the interview, candidates and teachers will keep an appropriate distance.
- Surgical masks, alcohol-based handrub and other sanitizing materials will be provided.
If candidates are unable to attend the interview, please leave your contact information at 24208893 during office hours (09:00-16:00). Suitable arrangement will be made by the school.
In case of deferral of class resumption, the school will make further announcement on the school website. Please check the school website regularly. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.